Concrete staple cross-linked PP fiber is a multifilament fiber for improving the characteristics of construc-tion elements made of concrete, mortar and gypsum. The fiber will ensure uniform and fast three-dimensional distribution throughout the matrix.
2.Improve steel protection
3.Increase cracking resistance
4.Increase fire resistance
5.Strong acid & alkali resistance and good endurance
6. Improve tensile, bending & folding strength
7. Increase seepage resistance
19mm polyprolylene material fiber mesh for concrete
cross-linked , fibrillated , net-like mesh
Acid & Alkali Resistance
The Horizontal structure in monofilament can be destoryed in the course of string owing to friction and rubbing.
The nest like mesh structure will fully stetech, thus the concrete is reinforced by a great number ( more than 7million pieces per cubic merter ) of polypropylene fibers .
Concrete use PP mesh fiber efficiently reduces shrinkage cracking in the early setting phase and in most cases replaces the structural steel inserts in this area. Polypropylene fibre prevents sedimentation - the subsequent settlement of the matrix. PP Multifilament concrete fiber creates a high level of resistance of concrete structures exposed to aggressive waters.
1. suit for the waterproof layer, floor, inner & outer wall of industrial and civil construction.
2. the surface of industrial workshop,warehouse and parking lot.
3. natatorium,swimming pool, pond and ditch.
4. Suit for any mortar projects and common concrete projects.
5. Highway, bridge ,industrial floors and other roads.
Packaging & Shipping
A. 30% deposit T/T in advance, the balance against the copy of B/L. B. 100% in advance for sample order.
C. We can accept L/C at sight .
within 3 days for sample, 5-7days 20GP, 7-10 days for 40HQ.
a. International Express: DHL/TNT / Fedex (For sample) b. By air (For sample orders.) c. By sea , port of loading: Qingdao